Graduate Sales Representative | Perth
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||26-Mar-2019|
We are seeking an outstanding junior sales professional to join Tip Top in a front-line sales role in WA. This is a unique junior role as not only will you be assisting our front-line sales team, you will also be given the responsibility of managing our high performing Merchandising team.
You will be responsible for
- Collaborate with customers to implement sales strategies and promotions
- Investigating market knowledge on new products, competitive products and other general information
- Identifying patterns of sales data or trends and communicating to sales management where appropriate
- Engaging effectively and in a timely manner with the sales team
- Modelling safe working practices and providing leadership, structure and resources to improve safety and engagement within sales and merchandising
This is a fast paced and dynamic role where you will need to work autonomously but also engage as an enthusiastic team member and leader. We are seeking a Junior Sales professional who has had experience within the FMCG or retail industry and is looking to kickstart their career post university. Main skills that will be needed for this role include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Strong negotiation skills, with an in-depth understanding of the customer and retail environment.
- Comfortable with hand held technology and hold a current Australian Driver's license.
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
At GWF, we value accountability, ambition, and collaboration. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to 'Be Yourself – at your best'.
Our aim is to ensure our people can hit the ground running – so we provide company and site specific induction with a focus on understanding GWF's business, culture, values and behaviours as well as our number one priority – safety. We are passionate about our brand and live by our values, Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would love to hear from you.
- All the tools you need are provided including a fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone and iPad.
- Management is focused on providing various coaching and mentoring to foster your development
- Growth opportunities within our large organisation
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to give Matthew Saleh an email on Matthew.Saleh@gwf.com.au for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.