Area Sales Manager WA | Perth
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||13-Dec-2018|
Tip Top® is a division of GWF. Our 4,500 people at Tip Top® produce a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
Our aim is create the leading bakery company in ANZ!
An exciting opportunity exists to join Tip Top in a front line sales role in WA where you will work autonomously within your area, building strong relationships with your customers to drive sales growth and achieve consistently high levels of customer service. You will also manage a team of merchandisers, providing coaching and leadership to ensure the quality of instore merchandising activity.
You will be responsible for:
- Regular and consistent positive contact with customers to implement sales strategies and promotions
- Aiming High in every call to negotiate the best possible outcome for our brands
- Maintaining current knowledge on new products, competitive products and other general market information
- Attending to customer complaints and following up to ensure appropriate outcomes for customers
- Using territory sales data to Identifying patterns or trends and communicating to sales management where appropriate
- Communicating effectively and in a timely manner with the sales team
- Modelling safe working practices and providing leadership, structure and resources to improve safety and engagement within sales team
This is a fast paced and dynamic role where you will need to work autonomously but also engage as a passionate and enthusiastic team member. You will need excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally. You will be a skilled negotiator, with an in-depth understanding of the customer and retail environment. Ideally you will have a background in FMCG and be looking to further develop your sales and leadership skills within a market leading company. You will be comfortable with hand held technology and hold a current Australian Driver's license.
All the tools you need are provided including a fully maintained company vehicle, mobile phone and iPad.
At GWF, we value Ambition, Accountability and Collaboration. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to 'Be Yourself – at your best'.