Transport Contracts Manager | Melbourne
|Permanent Full Time
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
- Dandenong or Truganina site based
- Autonomous role
- Be a part of a national iconic brand!
Reporting to the National Logistics Manager, we are currently seeking a Contracts Manager to work from our Dandenong or Truganina VIC site to manage our contractor drivers, ensuring a high level of engagement and partnering to ensure delivery best to market practice.
This role is flexible to be based at Dandenong or Truganina however will require regular weekly travel between the two sites as well as Regional Victoria travel as required.
Purpose of the Role
The primary purpose of the role of the Contracts Manager is to manage the Tip Top contractor drivers within a defined region ensuring contracts and operating models are in place with the most effective routing optimisation.
- All aspects of Contractor Management including onboarding, ensuring high levels of performance against contract requirements, delivery standards and customer obligations
- Ensures all due diligence and compliance regarding new contractors is followed and updated accordingly
- Works with local Supply chain and new business teams ensuring the effective timely resolution of all Distributor related issues as they arise
- Manage the evaluation of new contractors as part of the standard operating procedures and on boarding of contractors
- Demonstrate constructive leadership, building a team of accountable people who can deliver the business goals
- Ensures all runs are optimised using Tip Top routing software
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years experience in a similar role dealing with small independent contractor drivers will be highly regarded
- Exceptional attention to detail with proven experience in dealing with compliance
- Demonstrated ability to mix professionally and build effective relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Able to provide insight and quickly identify a way forward when presented with issues
- Demonstrated effectiveness in team engagement and process improvement
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
Working with Tip Top, we offer many benefits including:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Recognition Program
- Access to benefits and discounts at hundreds of retailers across ANZ
- Inclusion & Diversity initiatives
- Study Assistance
- Learning & Development courses and programs for your career
- Novated Lease
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Paid volunteer days
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via phone on 02 9168 4260 or email to email@example.com