Reliability Planner | Melbourne
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||06-Jul-2022|
- Opportunity to join an iconic brand
- Career development within the GWF business
- Free product daily to take home!
Reporting to the Reliability Manager, Tip Top are currently seeking a Reliability Planner at our Dandenong Bakery to schedule and plan work for the reliability team. The Reliability Planner is responsible for ensuring all maintenance work is planned and aligned to plant downtime and resource availability whilst providing the maintenance team with localised leadership, support and on the job training.
Purpose of the Role
- Responsible for the planning of daily, weekly and periodical schedules and work orders
- Breakdown assistance to the Maintenance Manager and Maintenance teams as required
- Support the development and execution of capital projects on site alongside the Reliability Engineers and Maintenance Manager
- Liaise professionally with internal and external stakeholders and foster relationships
- Develop and improve the preventative maintenance routines to increase machine reliability and reduce plant downtimes
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2-3 years technical background in a FMCG (food/pharma) manufacturing environment will be highly regarded
- Excellent communication skills in order to mix professionally and build effective relationships at all levels internally and externally
- Analytical and problem-solving ability to provide insight and quickly identify a way forward when presented with issues
- CMMS systems knowledge – MEX desirable
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via phone on 0437 991 134 or email to email@example.com
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we require all new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt in accordance with our policy.