Business Development Executive | Melbourne
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||14-Jul-2022|
Tip Top's Foodservice business is growing, and due to that success, we have created new opportunities within our sales team. Based out of our Dandenong site, we are searching for a Business Development Executive who will be responsible for driving growth with new customers and the management of current key state Tip Top Foodservice Accounts.
Purpose of the Role
As a Business Development Executive, you will identify and bring on board small to medium businesses to Tip Top Foodservice. You love a challenge and want to be part of a fast-moving business that manufactures and delivers every day. To be successful you will be able to manage multiple points of contact externally and internally and build a solid pipeline of leads to achieve our ambitious sales growth plans.
- Source leads and secure new business opportunities
- Deliver a pipeline of new customers for the channel
- Execute new business strategy with Tip Top's fresh delivered accounts
- Develop regular customer call plans and establish/maintain a pipeline of new business targets
- Deliver product range presentations to existing and prospective customers to achieve growth targets
- Drive new programs such a new product launches and pricing
- Plan and organise personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment
- Support the Foodservice team to achieve strategic objectives
- Manage the requirements of the role with regards to customer and internal reporting requirements
- Support national customer and channel plans that are set by the National Foodservice Team, State Account Manager & other stakeholders as required
- Act as the growth champion for a new stream of business, establishing a strong foundation for future growth
- Achieve monthly KPI's
The ideal candidate will have:
- A hunger to achieve new business sales targets
- Relevant Food Service experience within a similar FMCG role or industry
- Excellent communication, relationship, and interpersonal skills
- A positive and resilient attitude
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously with the support of a collaborative team culture
- Stakeholder negotiation and influencing skills
- Understanding of safe work practices
What you will get in return:
- A competitive salary and yearly bonus
- A fully maintained tool of trade vehicle, phone and laptop
- Extensive product training and ongoing coaching from your direct manager and other members of the Foodservice team
- Career development opportunities within a stable yet rapidly growing Australian business
- Paid parental leave
- Paid Volunteering days
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via phone on 0437 991 134 or email to email@example.com
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we require all new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt in accordance with our policy.