Maintenance Electrician | Brisbane
|Engineering and Maintenance
|Permanent Full Time
|No File Attached
|Application Close Date:
- Career and development opportunities within the GWF Business
- Attractive salary + overtime and eligibility for annual bonus
- Free product to take home daily!
- 12-hour rotating shifts
- Excellent work culture
An exciting opportunity exists for a Maintenance Electrician to support the Tip Top Capalaba Reliability Team. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring high quality maintenance services are provided to plant and equipment.
Purpose of the Role
- Routine maintenance and inspection through computerised maintenance systems
- Attend to repairs and breakdowns of production machinery
- Conducting root cause analysis on failures and ensuring follow up on identified actions
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with plant and machinery that may be mechanical or electrical in nature
- Ensure the correct operation of machines and minimise downtime, including reactive breakdowns and scheduled preventative maintenance
- Participating in and adhering to all HSE policies, procedures and activities in order to work safely and take reasonable care so as not to expose themselves or others to risk of injury
- Ensure food safety, legality and quality requirements are adhered to
The ideal candidate will have:
- Australian electrical trade qualified with current electrical license
- Experience in an FMCG industry will be highly regarded
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills to support the team when system issues arise - required to make quick decisions, and put clear actions into place to proactively address problems daily
- Knowledge of PLC, SCADA, HMI preferable
- Significant experience in electrical fault finding
- Working at Heights licence, EWP desirable but not essential
- Exposure in MEX computerised maintenance management system will be advantageous
- Positive in nature and have the ability to work within a small team
- Willingness to assist with mechanical breakdowns where required
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
Working with Tip Top, we offer many benefits including:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Employee Recognition Program
- Access to benefits and discounts at hundreds of retailers across ANZ
- Inclusion & Diversity initiatives
- Study Assistance
- Learning & Development courses and programs for your career
- Novated Lease
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Paid volunteer days
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via phone on 02 9168 4260 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org