Hygiene Supervisor | Brisbane
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||12-Jul-2022|
- Great opportunity to make this your own
- Varied role looking after all facets of hygiene within our Springwood site
- Monday to Friday | Day Shift Hours (Flexible)
We have a great opportunity for a Hygiene Supervisor based at our Springwood bakery. Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for leading our internal hygiene team as well as managing various contractors to ensure all internal standards are met.
Purpose of the Role
The primary purpose of the role of the Hygiene Supervisor is to lead and direct sanitation activities.
- Taking a “hands on” approach to Management and Coordination of Sanitation team members.
- Foster and maintain overall sanitation operation and long-term sustainable performance
- Work closely with the production, reliability and warehouse teams to achieve completion of maximum plant sanitation schedule including making recommendations and where necessary changing the production plan in line with plant/quality sanitation requirements
- Comply with all health and safety requirements, directions and legislation and work in accordance with the company quality systems and other appropriate quality measures
- Identify and actively promote continuous improvement to product, processes and systems within any facet of the work environment.
- Coach and mentor staff and address staff performance issues as required utilising appropriate company procedures
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum 2-4 years of Supervisor Experience in a Hygiene Department or Production Department within a FMCG environment would be highly desirable
- Strong understand of HACCP & GMP principles
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to engage and influence key stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage with your team, collaborate and drive them to success
- Forklift, confined space, working at heights and permit to work licences will be advantageous
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we require all new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt in accordance with our policy.