Maintenance Electrician | Brisbane
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||11-Jul-2022|
- Work for an iconic brand within food manufacturing with a love for garlic bread
- Career and development opportunities at our Capalaba site
- Be an integral part of the success of our site with attractive bonus scheme
- Selected tools provided to support the success in your role
- Overtime available
- Free product!!
An exciting opportunity exists for a Maintenance Electrician to support the Tip Top Capalaba Maintenance Team. Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor you will be responsible for ensuring high quality maintenance services are provided to plant and equipment.
You will have ample development opportunities to foster your career. Receive all tools needed to ensure you will be able to complete all necessary tasks on site as well as score free bread, that includes our delicious garlic bread!
Purpose of the Role
- Routine maintenance and inspection through computerised maintenance systems
- Managing electrical breakdown repairs and carrying out repairs in a safe manner
- Conducting root cause analysis on failures and ensuring follow up on identified actions.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with plant and machinery that may be mechanical or electrical in nature.
- Machinery overhauls – plan scheduled shutdowns for modifications or overhauls
- Working with suppliers to ensure adequate spare parts are kept on site
The ideal candidate will have:
- Australian electrical trade qualified with current electrical license
- Solid PLC, SCADA, HMI experience
- Software experience using Siemens & Rockwell
- Electrical background with proven experience preferably in an FMCG industry
- Experience with pneumatic systems
- The ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Valinda Truong on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete our pre-employment screening tests including a medical check with a drug and alcohol test and a criminal record check.
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we require all employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt in accordance with our policy.