Continuous Improvement Business Partner | Brisbane
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||01-Jul-2022|
- Great career opportunities and growth within the GWF Business
- Ermington based with on-site parking
- Free product daily!
Based at our Chilled & Frozen Capalaba site, the Continuous Improvement Business Partner will support the Improvement Ideas Pipeline, both “capital” and “non capital” throughout Manufacturing/Operations/Supply Chain to enable improvement across the site.
Purpose of the Role
The primary purpose of the Continuous Improvement Business Partner is todrive process improvement initiatives, to raise capability and enable an improvement in the performance culture across the site.
- Developing initiatives for cost reductions and effective utilisation of resources (i.e raw materials energy and labour)
- Lead process improvement projects through the Maintenance, Technical and Manufacturing teams
- Building effective relationships with key departmental teams who can deliver the business goals
- Data Analysis
- Establish benchmark standards for plant utilisation, OEE, labour utilisation and total process loss
- Provide the leadership, structure, resources to improve HSE and engagement to best-in-class levels
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven background in continuous improvement and optimisation
- Ability to influence stakeholders within a complex matrix organisation
- Minimum 2-3 years in a similar position in a FMCG background
- Highly collaborative with excellent business partnering skills
- Proven analytical and problem-solving skills to support the team when system issues arise
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering or Manufacturing Technology disciplines
We are Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Valinda Truong at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete pre-employment screening tests which include a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we're happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via phone on 0437 991 134 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
GWF has a duty of care and a legal responsibility to promote, monitor and maintain a safe working environment for the protection of all of our people in our workplaces. As per our GWF Workplace COVID-19 Safety and Vaccination Policy we require all new employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19 unless exempt in accordance with our policy.