Distribution Team Leader | Brisbane
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Sep-2019|
Reporting to the Distribution Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading a team, providing guidance, constructive feedback and encouragement. You will actively promote safe work practices and ensure a safe work environment is maintained by all members of your team.
- Have 2-4 years' experience in a similar Team Leader role;
- Experience of working in a FMCG environment;
- A forklift licence, or an ability to obtain a forklift licence;
- Demonstrated understanding of staging stock, reconciling inventory discrepancies, managing stocktakes, and organising stock and materials (including stock rotation);
- Demonstrated experience in promoting and implementing continuous improvement to processes and systems;
- Ensure the safety of yourself and your team by leading by example and ensuring your team follows safe work practices, policies and procedures;
- Report any accidents or hazards on shift;
- Lead your team activities to ensure that high levels of food safety and product quality are met;
- Facilitate the introduction of new employees into the team environment and ensure they receive the appropriate training to conduct their job safely and efficiently;
- Ensure all equipment in the work area is in safe, hygienic working order;
- Recording accurate data within the SAP system;
- Possess good communication, literacy and numerical with the ability to confidently liaise with management and employees;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Be result orientated without compromising Safety or Quality.
At GWF, we value trust, courageousness, and collaboration as well as our number one priority – safety. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to ‘Be Yourself – at your best'.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button.