Area Sales Manager (QLD) | Brisbane
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||20-Sep-2019|
About the role
We are seeking an enthusiastic sales professional to join Tip Top in an Grocery Channel Sales position within our QLD team. This exciting role will cover the Bundaberg region and will provide you with the opportunity to manage a team of Merchandisers as well as build high quality relationships with various reputable stores.
You will be responsible for
- Leading a team of talented Merchandisers to deliver on sales results/targets.
- Identifying patterns of sales data or trends and communicating to sales management where appropriate
- Modelling safe working practices and providing leadership, structure and resources to improve safety and engagement within sales and merchandising
- Drive Merchandiser engagement through effective communication, as well as motivating and influencing your team to achieve desired sales targets
- Build strong relationships with multiple store managers to effectively manage any queries or issues that may arise
This is a fast paced and dynamic role where you will need to work autonomously but also engage as an enthusiastic team member and leader. We are seeking a Sales professional with experience in leading a team within FMCG sales. Other main skills needed include:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An interest in leadership with the ability to have resilience in changing conditions.
- Strong negotiation skills, with an in-depth understanding of the customer and retail environment.
- Comfortable with handheld technology and hold a current Australian Driver's license.
- You will be provided with an updated company vehicle, mobile phone and iPad.
- Various coaching and mentoring opportunities to foster your development
- Growth opportunities within our large organisation
Tip Top, a business subdivision of GWF, is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products as well as a leading supplier to quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Our team of 4,500 people work across a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Burgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery Super Soft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Matthew Saleh on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.