Warehouse Supervisor | Brisbane
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||03-Sep-2019|
About the role:
Tip Top is currently seeking applications for a Warehouse Supervisor based at our Springwood, Queensland site. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, you will be responsible for leading activities within our Warehouse facility. This role will be conducted on a Sunday-Wednesday roster, starting in the afternoon and finishing early morning.
Your role and responsibilities will be (but not limited too):
- Lead, direct and coordinate picking, loading and delivery performance to meet service level times and budgeted resource requirements.
- Recommend and implement process and cost improvements where identified.
- Manage labour to ensure costs (people and assets) are controlled within budget.
- Ensure food safety, legality and quality requirements are adhered to within warehouse and distribution.
- Promote continuous improvement and foster a strong culture of positive team behaviours
- Demonstrate and encourage open effective communication with all staff and within leadership team as well as manage performance issues within your team
- Demonstrated experience as a Warehouse Team Leader or Supervisor
- Industry experience working in a similar industry or environment
- Great leadership style building teams of accountable people who can deliver on our goals
- Commitment to safety.
- Collaborative working style with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong development opportunities with the aim of developing you within our high performing organisation
- Competitive Salary + Bonus
- Excellent Training Opportunities
George Weston Foods makes some of Australia & New Zealand's favourite and most innovative products, living our core purpose ‘to delight people every day with the simple pleasure of good food!' GWF employs more than 6,500 people across 60 sites and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Associated British Foods plc. GWF's product range is diverse, and includes leading brands of bread and baked products, small goods, flour, milled products, animal feed, as well as cleaning and hygiene solutions.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Matthew Saleh on email@example.com for a confidential discussion.