HSE BP | Brisbane
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||21-Aug-2019|
About The Role
Reporting to the Regional HSE Manager, the HSE Business Partner supports the Health, Safety and Environment function across our Kedron and Capalaba Tip Top sites. The role is responsible for partnering with site leadership teams to implement HSE initiatives to drive best practice risk management. Your core responsibilities will include:
- Delivering the successful implementation of the Safety for Everyone, Everyday program to all people at the site, with specific responsibilities for overseeing the injury management program and providing occupational rehabilitation services.
- Developing and implementing site HSE documentation.
- Ensuring all HSE State Regulations are complied with, supporting the self-insurance initiative through system, process reviews and continuous improvement activities.
- Ensuring HSE data is accurately entered into relevant databases in a timely manner and collected on a monthly basis. In addition to this, regularly analysing/drawing insights to detect trends and reviewing the effectiveness of controls for corrective actions implemented.
- Partnering with the leadership teams in preparing HSE audits; providing recommendations and driving ownership for the site action plan; and supporting the leadership team to close out corrective actions.
- Allied Health Qualification or a minimum Diploma in Health and Safety and at least 4 years' experience within a HSE Environment.
- Well-developed communication, facilitation and negotiation skills, with the ability to compile and deliver timely reports.
- Ability to interpret legislation, regulations and guidelines and make practical and commercial recommendations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to develop and maintain relationships both internally and externally.
- Competitive Salary
- Supportive and engaged working Environment
- Fantastic Development Opportunity to drive & lead HSE Initiatives
At GWF, we value accountability, ambition, and collaboration. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to 'Be Yourself – at your best'.
Tip Top is a business division of GWF. Our 4,500 people work in a broad range of marketing, sales, operations, finance and human resources positions across Australia and New Zealand. Tip Top® is Australia's leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now' button or please feel free to contact Matthew Saleh on firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.
Applicants for this position may be required to undertake pre-employment screening tests. During the recruitment process you may be required to complete Security Assessment Forms that allow consent for GWF to perform a medical test and background check which may also include a criminal record check.