Sanitation Team Leader (Night Shift) | Brisbane
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||07-Jun-2019|
Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will be responsible for leading and directing sanitation activities with the production facilities and lead sanitation continuous improvement initiatives. You will provide guidance, constructive feedback and encouragement. You will actively promote safe work practices and ensure a safe work environment is maintained by all members of your team.
- Have 2-4 years' experience in a similar Team Leader role;
- Experience of working in a FMCG environment;
- Demonstrated understanding of sanitation, quality and operational functions, the external market place and how to leverage these to deliver results
- Demonstrated experience in promoting and implementing continuous improvement to processes and systems;
- Ensure the safety of yourself and your team by leading by example and ensuring your team follows safe work practices, policies and procedures;
- Report any accidents or hazards on shift;
- Lead your team activities to ensure that high levels of food safety and product quality are met;
- Facilitate the introduction of new employees into the team environment and ensure they receive the appropriate training to conduct their job safely and efficiently;
- Ensure all equipment in the work area is in safe, hygienic working order;
- Recording accurate data related to chemicals and consumables;
- Possess good communication, literacy and numerical with the ability to confidently liaise with management and employees;
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment;
- Be result orientated without compromising Safety or Quality.
At GWF, we value being safe, courageous, trusting and collaborative. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to ‘Be Yourself – at your best'.
Please note that this opportunity has a requirement of night shift work. Applicants who are unable to commit to working night shift will not be considered.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply for this job' button.