Maintenance Electrician | Brisbane
|Category:||Engineering and Maintenance|
|Position Type:||Permanent Full Time|
|Attachments:||No File Attached|
|Application Close Date:||29-Mar-2019|
Tip Top® is a division of GWF. Our 4,500 people at Tip Top® produce a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, bakery snacks and cakes, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Tip Top The One, Bürgen, Golden and Abbott's Village Bakery in Australia, and Tip Top Bakery SuperSoft, Big Ben and Ploughman's Bakery in New Zealand.
An exciting opportunity exists for a Maintenance Electrician to support the Tip Top Capalaba Maintenance Team. Reporting directly to the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for ensuring high quality maintenance services are provided to plant and equipment. The position actively supports production and site activities to optimise productivity and minimise downtime.
In this role you will be responsible for:
- Routine maintenance and inspection through computerised maintenance systems
- Managing electrical breakdown repairs through prioritising and carrying out repairs in a safe manner
- Conducting root cause analysis on failures and ensuring follow up on identified actions.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with plant and machinery that may be mechanical or electrical in nature.
- Machinery overhauls – plan scheduled shutdowns for modifications or overhauls
- Working with suppliers to ensure adequate spare parts are kept on site
To be successful in this role you will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in a similar role, however, more importantly you will have:
- A trade qualified electrical license
- Experience with Robotics, Rockwell suite and PLC fault finding
- A trade qualified electrical background with proven experience preferably in an FMCG industry
- Experience with pneumatic systems
- A proactive commitment to ensuring a safe work environment for yourself and others
- The ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- A self-starter outlook and a team player with a "can do" attitude
- Strong communication skills to coach and influence change
- The ability to work autonomously with minimal supervision
- Available to work a permanent day shift in accordance with our Engineering roster
- A competitive salary and bonus potential
- The ability to be an integral part of an exciting growth opportunity for an iconic Australian brand
At GWF, we value being safe, courageous, trusting and collaborative. As a diverse business with a proud heritage, we offer a broad range of career opportunities, where we challenge and support our people to 'Be Yourself - at your best'.
Our aim is to ensure our people can hit the ground running - so we provide company and site specific induction with a focus on understanding GWF's business, culture, values and behaviours as well as our number one priority - safety. We are passionate about our brand and live by our values, Accountability, Ambition and Collaboration. If this opportunity sounds like your ideal role, we would love to hear from you. Click the Apply Button now!